Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things...

...mouth-watering italian food, seeing Mumford and Sons live, the beautiful city of florence, three of my best friends reunited in europe, and authentic gelato. And on Friday, I got to experience all of those things in one amazing day!

And that isn't even mentioning flying over the snow covered alps, making a pit stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, sharing a bottle of wine as we watched the sun set over florence from Piazza de Michaelangelo, eating dinner at one of the best restaurants in Florence, and experiencing some of the Italian nightlife after the show.

 

The weekend could not have been more ideal. Emily, Bizzell, and I met Rita in Florence on Friday and did not stop laughing and adventuring until we said our sad goodbyes today. Emily and Bizzell are headed back to real reality (America) while Rita and I are headed back to "real life" (Wald-Michelbach). I actually cannot begin to communicate how amazing the weekend was, but I will leave you with a few pictures to give you an idea.
Enjoying the incredible Mumford show (above) and Emily and I reuniting with some fellow CPAers and a snap from the concert (below). 
 

 Although Friday was one of the days you could not dream up if you were fantasizing about your perfect day, the rest of the weekend followed suit and we enjoyed a Saturday full of laughter, shopping the leather market, climbing all 462 steps to the top of the duomo, and, of course, incredible italian cuisine. As usual, Florence did not disappoint us.



xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention how you wished your parents had been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah I wish I could "like" your mom's comment... come on LG, don't be rude.

    ReplyDelete