Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Faces that Brighten my Days...

I am happy to report that the snow is finally melting and spring seems to be approaching here in Wald-Michelbach. And having friends around makes life exponentially better, but I just thought I'd share a few faces from school that never cease to brighten my days.
Ellie Baby, my boss' precious rotweiler puppy that often comes to work with her!

 
Lina is a tiny little 7 year old who is absolutely hilarious and kind of a hippie. She even brought her crazy fluffy kitten to school to show me one morning.

   
Dario, aka "My bad little fish", is the youngest dragon and he is full of life. He comes to school in costume randomly, always wants to try on my glasses and boots, and has even been known to sneak up to my apartment and hide under my bed to scare me. Dario is quite the character.

Lucas is absolutely hilarious. As Rita said yesterday, "He is going to be a heartbreaker one day"...and he certainly will be.

Linn Sophie is quite sassy, but when she wants to be sweet, she is absolutely adorable.

Hope these photos brighten your day, as my students always brighten mine :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment