Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bailey's Beach Bachelorette Bash

How's that for some alliteration? I spent the weekend in the lovely city of Charleston celebrating the last few weeks of Bailey's singleness. 
It was a crazy weekend but a blast, for sure.



We all branded ourselves with flash tats…
  

And did some typical bachelorette party games and activities…like a lingerie shower, dancing, and plenty of girly games…
 

And some hilariously not-so-typical bachelorette party things...like 8 am beach workouts (helloooo all college athletes!) and persuading the pizza delivery boy to pretend he was a stripper!
 

We spent plenty of time catching rays on the beach…

And not enough time exploring the beautiful city of Charleston… 
(I can't wait for my next visit!)

One hilarious part about the weekend was the altheticism and height that were present in this group. Almost everyone there (of course myself, but at least i am tall!) played college volleyball. And every girl was nearing 6 feet tall, too, so we were a sight to see!

All that to say, it was a wonderful celebration and I cannot wait for Bailey and Max's wedding in a few short weeks!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Beach Bachelorette Bash!! Sounds pretty interesting! I wish I could visit this beautiful beach. Anyway, tonight I am going to attend an amazing New York city party tonight. This will be a vintage party. Feeling quite eager to attend this event!

    ReplyDelete