Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

#ShareaCoke

I am loving this new Coke campaign with the names on the bottles, but, as I have been many times before, I was annoyed that my double name would never appear on a coke bottle.

After a long morning of testing training for my research position at Vanderbilt, I was walking to my car to run a few errands during my lunch break today. And I stumbled across this.

I examined the line and the vans, trying to figure out if I could get a free coke. (It has been almost 100 degrees in Nashville this week!) And, low and behold, not only could I get a free coke, I could get a free personalized coke!
 I immediately hopped in line and typed "Laura Grace" into the computer when it was my turn. And, of course, this was too good to be true. Only names recognized in their "name dictionary" were able to be printed. 

Fortunately, they had a cool Photobooth to make up for their lack of creativity in the name department!

And my lucky friends, all of the ones who I had plans to see tonight, got a personalized coke. And I got two to fit my name in.

And, in honor of seeing my BFF Alison tomorrow, after nearly a year, I got this one! More to come on our weekend in Charleston later.

xoxo

1 comment: