Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

A Nashville Rooftop Party

In honor of the Pitches winning the championship, our teammate Evan hosted a party on his roof last night. It was cool to have a view of the Nashville skyline. As much as I love nashville, I really don't spend much time downtown, and this location felt so urban, which I loved. And, of course, it was a blast to be outside on a summer night, enjoying the company of fun friends!





And, considering I haven't had a free weekend in Nashville in nearly three months, this was a fantastic way to spend my free Friday night!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow you guys had a rocking Nashville Rooftop Party!! You know I love roof top parties, I had booked a best rooftop bar nyc for new year party, I was very excited to host that party. I was praying till last moment that everything went out well. And Truly everyone enjoyed a lot there.

    ReplyDelete