Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Traveling up to Lake Michigan

I started drafting a post in my head as I mindlessly drove today that said something to the extent of, "I'll be spending the next few weeks at my family Lakehouse in harbor springs, michigan...so I will be taking a break from the blog world..." But today, as my 11 hour drive drew near it's end and the crisp michigan air began to seep into my car, I knew I could not resist blogging about all the beauty that surrounds this wonderful part of the country. So, lucky you, you will not be having a break from my extremely entertaining blog posts. Ha ha.

To start things off, I will just let you know that aunt bea (who apparently does not get nearly as I excited as I do aBout ICEEs...) and I made it safely to harbor springs.

And just in time for a magnificent sunset and some pre-4th-of-July fireworks!



Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment