Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Aquarium Dragons

I suggested a few weeks ago that we take the dragons on a field trip to the Heidelberg Zoo, teaching them all the animals in english, then spending a day seeing them in real life. And after numerous German conversations that I did not fully understand, we were off to Sea Life with the kids yesterday. 

Not quite as cool as the zoo, but I taught them the aquarium animals in english and the kids loved it all the same!

They gave us these awesome paper scuba masks...so of course we sported them all day long! 

The cutest part, by far, was how enthusiastic the dragons were about seeing all the animals. We even got to watch them feed the sharks, which was pretty cool!

And, as usual, the kids were running wild and wanting to ride on my shoulders all day long. I sure will miss these crazy little dragons!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment