Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Very German Weekend

I have said it before and ill say it again, I am blessed to have friends like Kevin and Eleanor in my life. Their visit this weekend was hilarious, refreshing, and wonderful in every possible way.
 

From the dragon lesson to introducing them to my German friends, and the beer gardens to the rainy bon fires, from the festivals to the schnitzel eating and trips to the cafe, this weekend was packed to the brim with German fun! Here are a few pictures to give you a glimpse.



Here Ele and I are goofing off in Heidelberg with my friends Martin and Hippie!

Eleanor and I enjoyed shopping while the boys had man time outside...it worked perfectly!



We rented baby paddle boats to ride around Heidelberg. It was a blast and such a fun way to show them the city.

 

I can't wait to visit these two in their soon to be home of Scotland!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment