Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fam Jam

With all four kids now being "adults", the Carroll family resides all over the place. Thankfully, through calls and skypes, iMessages and family e-mails, postcards and visits, we are able to keep in touch pretty well. But I still wish we got to see each other more regularly. I am happy to report, though, for the first time in almost a year, we will all be reunited in three short weeks for a wedding in DC!

 

These are a few of my favorite family pictures through the years, even though Jamie is choking me in one and we are dressed up as turkeys and indians (and the mayflower, hey jonny!) in another, I feel like this best captures my family and what I miss about each of them! Can't wait to play at Eleanor's wedding, guys! 
xoxo

P.S. Since we're on the family topic, check out Ali and Jonny's adorable house featured on DesignSponge!

1 comment: