Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

The day-to-day and the day dreams....

Since I am in the process of applying to graduate school, I keep having to think about where I want my life to be ten years from now. The answer is...I have no idea. But all that talk has caused me to think and laugh about my current daily routine and the places and goals that I often day dream about! Here are a few snippets of both...


I am Laura Grace, the english teacher at The Dragon School. I want to visit India.


I read Dr. Seuss books out loud everyday as eager students laugh at the pictures and try to pronounce the words. I want to write a novel.


I laugh and cuddle up with my adorable students everyday. I want to fill up my entire passport.


I attend "Morgen Kreis" (translation: morning circle) every day and hold several kids on my lap while the day's announcements are made. I want to ride an elephant.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I sit home and read your blog. I want to visit the dragon school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to go to India, but I DO want to ride an elephant and for Laura Grace to come home in July!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second your mom! And I also want to ride an elephant.

    ReplyDelete