Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Islands and Bucket Lists...

I absolutely love "bucket lists"...and my new one is trying to do 101 things in 1001 days. Ask me how that went on November 18, 2015!

I have always heard wonderful things about Sardinia...it looks nice, right?!

Have you ever taken a solo vacation? I'm headed to Alghero, Sardinia this weekend...feeling excited about the warmer weather (anything is better than this snow storm we've got going on in Germany!), the italian cuisine, and the beautiful beaches but nervous about going on an actual vacation alone. And also marking my first task off my 101 list...

Wish me luck, and please pass on any reading recommendations you may have!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Proud of you, Lou Lou. Have fun on your vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are 432 things to do in Sardina! Thgat gets you on your way to 1001!
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g187879-Sardinia-Vacations.html

    ReplyDelete