Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Katy!

23 years ago, today, Katy Burke graced the world with her presence!

Ever since I befriended the most clueless girl in my rush group freshman year, Katy, you have added so much to my life. From making sure I attended every possible aWake all night and carnival on campus, to waking me up in the middle of the night to make sure you didn't smell like alcohol, to frat marathons with the pink owl backpack, being our third roommate on the halls, and giving me a place to live junior year when I would've been homeless...you have been an amazing friend.

I can always count on you to attract the creepiest guys around, babysit me when trash party gets too out of control, post embarrassing pictures of me on Facebook, be waiting on me to go to Biscuitville when I wake up, help me survive all my crazy psychology papers, flick me off when I am trying to save your life, talk to me about ducks when I am in the worst possible mood, and be the more outgoing one of the two of us!

But in all seriousness, Katy, you have brightened my life in so many ways and I am so glad you were born! I am always thankful for your caring advice about my life, your hilarious stories, and your ability to always see the bright side of life. Love you and I wish I was with you at the beach right now...Have a wonderful birthday! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment