Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Featuring: A White Wald-Michelbach

I was walking into town to fun a few errands the other day and thought it'd be fun to snap a few photos along the way, and here are the results. We actually only (only!) have about 4 or 6 inches of snow in these pictures, but it makes for a pretty white covering on everything!
This is the town, which is small but looks like a quintessential European village, which I love! The photographs really do not do it justice, and as cold as it is, I do love calling this little place home.

 

And the one not-so-classy thing in town...Subway!


It has been a nice, quiet weekend here...which was perfect to give me time to rest and recuperate, as well as marking lots off my to-do list. And I am looking forward to taking the dragons sledding in this soft snow tomorrow!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment