Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The sun did not shine, it was too wet to play...

Its been a rainy few days here in Wald-Michelbach...and that really puts a damper on things. First of all, the dragons spend about half the day outside (its a "free school"...) so when its rainy, they are cooped up and it causes spats and disputes. Secondly, I walk everywhere so when its pouring outside, it does not leave me many options. Don't get me wrong, I am very into reading these days (I highly recommend this book) and I have just downloaded some great new music (if you need new tunes, check out this or this), but after so long, being stuck indoors gets a little boring.

But, despite the cold, rainy weather, I was just thinking about The Cat in The Hat. Its a book I adored as a child, and its a favorite here at the dragon school. It reminds me to enjoy the little things in life. Be it a new recipe, a sweet text message, a good nap, or just remembering something that makes you smile...it has been nice to be reminded, in this not-so-fun weather, that life is full of ups and downs, and it is vitally important to see the good in every situation.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment