Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Welcome to 24, Bizzell!

Today is the day of birth of the girl who always laughs at my jokes, reads this blog religiously, eats mexican food with me, and is a constant light in my life, the lovely Meaghan Bizzell!


We started celebrating last night by a mouth-watering dinner at Lockland Table, followed by delicious cake and festivities at Allison, and then a solid night out on the town!



Bizzell has been a close, close friend since we met in Mr. Lenger's sixth grade Math class…and since the good ole days of frizzy hair and trips to the space center, we have done everything from visits in college, mud sliding in the rain, winning twin costume contests, romping around Europe together, dancing on the deserted beach, and countless meaningful conversations.



 



There is no one I would rather have sleepovers with every weekend (except my future husband, but he is not in the picture yet…..)!

But seriously Bizzell, you are an incredible friend and I am extremely blessed to have you in my life!
I hope you have the happiest of birthdays!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment