Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy 2014

I was discussing life with a dear friend on the phone the other night and telling her that this was the first year in a while that I feel like I know what to expect. Sure, a million unforeseen things could happen. And maybe this year will bring more plot twists than any year before. But I guess having recently signed a year lease and knowing I am in a two year graduate program, I feel pretty settled for the next year. That being said, there is a lot I hope to do and many adventures I hope to have in 2014. This quote seems like a good one for me right now.
And though I am sure everyone has plenty of hopes and goals for themselves, I hope that you, my friends and family, surprise yourselves in wonderful ways in 2014.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment