Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hustle and Bustle

I love Christmas season, but the busyness of it all almost does me in every year. I thought it would be different this year since I am living here in Nashville...but with the hustle and bustle of exams and work, siblings arriving and airport trips, shopping and errands, time with friends near and far, hosting and attending holiday parties, and throwing in babysitting and a quick out of town wedding...it has been a busy, busy December.
I am happy to finally have the calm, quiet (er) chance to celebrate the birth of Christ...the real reason for all the commotion this season. 


....and friends that are here to visit, friends that are here for good, and friends that are here just by a Skype session...

 ...and show my siblings all my new favorite nashville hotspots...

...and getting to celebrate Mary Cam's wedding in Montgomery...

...and the countless phone calls, shopping trips, and Aunt Bea errands that come along with having a full Carroll house this holiday season...

I am thankful for all of the busy, crazy times this Christmas season and all the wonderful people that are around to enjoy them with.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment