Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

A Festive Weekend

This weekend was so christmasey and fun! I felt like everything I did was holiday related and fun!  And being done with school for the semester helps spread that Christmas cheer.

Friday night, I went to Dave Barnes' Christmas Show at War Memorial. Not only is he an incredibly talented musician, but he is hilarious so the whole show was lively and entertaining.

After the show, we stopped by Bess and Mary Margaret's tacky Christmas party for some more fun.

Saturday, the day was filled by volunteering in the morning and prepping for our party in the afternoon. Preparations included finalizing (and in this case, stretching a little boys t-shirt) our tacky outfits.

And our actual party, #grutchristmas, was a major success. It was complete with christmas cocktails, lots of friends, a fake fire with stockings, and plenty of photobooth action.
  

And on Sunday, my parents and I went to see Nashville's performance of the Nutcracker, compliments of John and Winston. The costumes were incredible and I love watching ballet.

And, fortunately for us, since the props and costumes are still lingering around the house, we still have some christmas cheer popping up, even this morning!

I hope your weekend was cheery and festive also!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment