Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Hatch Show Print

While showing Jonny, the british family member, around Nashville the other day, we made a stop at Hatch Show Print. I have admired their prints for years, but this was my first time to actually see how and where they are made.

I love the look of their prints, but it was neat to see all the careful work that goes into making each one.

This company has been in business since 1879, so they hold an important place in the history of Music City, USA.

Of course, I wanted to buy everything in the store, but I just settled for one. We especially liked this one, even though I did not purchase it, because Jonny made this Tennessee joke about Ali when he first visited Nashville to meet the family. His jokes are still that corny, but we love him anyway.

This is just another reason that I am proud to be a Nashvillian.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment