Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I'm Coming Home Again...

Wake Forest is a place that will always be near and dear to my heart...but its the people that make the place. And the people were there this weekend!

It was a weekend full of reunions...mostly fun ones! I had not set foot on campus since graduation, so homecoming was a much anticipated return! Some run ins made me nostalgic for college, a few were sad, and one was a wonderful reunion with my German friend Stefanie!
 

  

Friday night, in typical geed fashion, we swung by The President's Ball before going downtown! 
 

 And Game Day rolled around all too soon...

And my dear friends, Hutton and Pud, got engaged on Saturday! I am thrilled for them and their new life together!
 

And, of course, the weekend included lots of cuddling and catching up, courtesy of the Waughs!

And the weekend was over all too soon. Until next time, Dear old Wake Forest.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment