Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Leipers Fork

The country town, Leipers Fork, that lies about thirty minutes south of Nashville has become pretty famous in the recent years. And after spending my Saturday afternoon out there, I can tell why. It is an idyllic small town that makes you feel like you have stepped back to a simpler, calmer time.

My friend Claire works at The David Arms gallery in Leipers Fork, so she was the excuse for making the trek out there.
 

The studio was beautiful and I love David's artwork, but my favorite part was the open fire and marshmallows for their customers to roast!

Exploring the other shops and restaurants in the quintessential little town was a treat. I highly recommend spending a leisurely afternoon out there, enjoying the cute stores and beautiful open fields.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment