Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My Kind of Relaxing Night...

Today was the first day in ages that I have had the luxury of sleeping in. No responsibilities. No morning plans. It was glorious. And the cold, stormy day has lent itself to a fully relaxed, lazy, Christmas break kind of day. 
And as an added bonus, I have sweet Winston pup by my side for all of it!

It feels like I haven't had this kind of free time in ages, but it was just two short years ago that my life was full of alone time and freedom. While the chapter in Germany is a fun memory, it seems so distant in the busyness of my life these days. I have to pause and remember how the unlimited free time came with its own set of struggles. But I am thankful for the time to rest.

Hope your holidays are relaxing, too.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment