Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Ziesta Room

If you know me at all, you know how much I love naps. It is a bad day when I can't squeeze in at least a thirty minute nap. My friends know that if they call me and get no answer in the afternoon, chances are pretty high that I am napping and they will have to wait until I wake up. And in college, naturally, naps were my jam. I would plan them into my day each and every day.
…which is why I am a little angry that the library did not instal this awesome "nap room" until after I graduated. Come on, Wake Forest!!

But seriously, it is hilarious that the ZSR library is now equipped with a "ZieSta Room". Maybe it is a good thing it did not exist during my time at Wake or I might have literally lived in the library.

Cheers to naps!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment