Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Arnold Palmer Day!

Happy Arnold Palmer Day, friends! To the man who created one of my favorite drinks on the planet and was a golfing legend at the most wonderful University, you deserve a day to be celebrated.

I would love to thank the legend himself for all he has done for Wake Forest. I would love to thank him for the delicious lemonade and tea combination that I drink on the reg. I would just love to meet this precious man who has done so much to earn my respect. But here is an article that encapsulates the adorable personality of Arnold Palmer. And I will leave you with some famous words that Mr. Palmer spoke at graduation a few years back. They could not be truer for my time at Wake Forest.

Drink an Arnold Palmer in celebration today!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment