Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Bright Spots

This weekend was eclectic, in the best way! It was our first weekend with all four roommates in town...and I cannot wait for many, many more to come!


Friday we hosted our lovely housewarming party. We were all pleased with its success.


Saturday included a lot of laziness, time on the couch, delicious food, storytelling, and capped off by playing a massive game of German Spotlight with my D-Group girls.

Sunday morning I had the pleasure of being a buddy for my precious down syndrome friend, William. He loves music and they let him play his drum in Sunday School.

This weekend my second parents, The Campbells, were in town, so it was fun to catch up with them. I was sad not to have a full Campbell/Carroll reunion...but it was exciting nonetheless.

And now I am on with yet another busy week.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment