Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bon Voyage...?

well, I successfully packed my life into two 50 pound suitcases and I am currently waiting to board my (delayed...) one way flight to europe. i am about equal parts anxious and excited about this year to come! I'm excited because I love traveling, exploring new places, interacting with children and I get to spend time with my family and go on a cruise to Scandinavia nest week...and honestly, this job is exactly what I wanted! that being said, I am anxious because I am alone, I don't speak much german, and it is a huge possibility that I will feel lonely and confused, be thousands of miles from friends and family, in cold weather. but let's look on the bright side...here's to hoping this is a wonderful year in Germany!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment