Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall Festivities

With the weather finally turning cooler, I have been dying to have a bonfire. Sitting around a crackling fire, roasting marshmallows with friends is the definition of Fall in my mind. So, last night, we made it happen right here in our backyard.

Setting up was surprisingly fun. My dad set up the fire during the day, but I did everything else by myself. We have a massive back yard that hardly ever gets used, so it was nice to spend some time back there preparing for the evening.
Obviously these ingredients were essentials.

Fun friends always make the party. Unfortunately this weekend, some key roommates and friends were out of town, so we will have to do a repeat soon!

The company was wonderful, though, and the bon fire was a success!

Happy Fall, Y'all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment