Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

Donut Days

Reason #5000 why it is fun to live in a house full of girls is that there is always someone around, ready to do something fun at the drop of a hat. A few nights ago, I was telling Camille that the soup I had eaten for dinner was not very satisfying, it was pouring rain outside, and I had had a long day. I needed a sweet. So, she grabbed my keys and off we went! After much deliberation and a few loops around West End, we agreed upon Krispy Kreme to satisfy our late night sweet tooth.

Even after that decision, our options were infinite. And with the Halloween special donuts…even more options to choose from!

But after waiting, and waiting and waiting….we finally got our warm, sugar coated treats!
 

And they were delicious!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment