Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Cookout

All through college, Cookout was a staple. Their $2 milkshakes with as many flavors as you can imagine are just good for the soul. Good study breaks. Good for late night food. Good for friend dates. Good for your peace of mind. And probably not-so-good for my health. But, I am happy to announce that Cookout has finally opened here in Nashville.

I was elated, to say the least. Cookout used to only be in the Carolinas, and it has slowly been spreading. And now, I am happy to be able to say, it is open for business in Nashville!

I talked a crew of friends into trying Cookout after a nice game of sand volleyball (on a sunny October Sunday!) and all eight of them were amazed by the deliciousness. Cookout, I'll be seeing you frequently.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment