Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Felicity Grace Price

When my niece was born in the fall of 2016, I immediately hopped on a plane to San Francisco to meet her. I knew I would be obsessed with her, but I had no idea that I could love a tiny human that much! And the more her cute little personality comes out, the more I love her...

Two weeks ago, I persuaded Ali and Jonny to leave Felicity in Nashville for 5 days for "Camp Grandmama". I was pretty proud of my accomplishment because 5 days is a long time to leave your less-than-two year old AND it was a last minute decision. But my parents and I were SO glad that they did...we had the best week with sweet little Fizzy.

Felicity is quite the little artist (which is not shocking, considering who her mama is!)

Aunt Bea is, to put it nicely, an obsession. She has a stuffed animal named "Aunt Bea" that she takes everywhere, but the real life dog is her absolute favorite.

We had such a blast toting Felicity around Nashville! She went to dinners with friends, ate lots of Las Paletas, went on plenty of walks, and genuinely just enjoyed exploring.

Fizz also learned some new skills...like making the famous Carroll chocolate chip cookies and going "Beep Beep" in Pooch's car!

One day, I invited some of my precious students from school to come to the zoo with us and Fizzy girl. They were SO sweet with her and she loved speaking with them in Spanish (and meeting their Mom, too!).


 

Felicity was not a huge fan of actually swimming in the pool, but she loves "agua" in about every other form!

I would also like to give myself a pat on the back for flying solo, on a 5 hour flight, that ended up being 5 hours delayed, back to San Francisco to return Felicity to her parents. She was a champ and we arrived in style!

And then we had a lovely weekend with her parents in California, before I sadly had to say "bye-bye" and head back to Nashville alone.

But, thankfully, Felicity is starting the campaign to get her parents to move to Nashville!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment