Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Bucket List

This probably is not a surprise to you...but I am not a very goal oriented person. I am terrible at making lists. I am too sporadic to plan my life out that far in advance. However, the one list I have so far been successful at keeping and marking things off of, is my bucket list. (This is mostly thanks to my best friend Alison who made the list with me and is usually present when I complete tasks!) Last summer, during my travels in Europe and Africa, I was able to complete several items on my lifelong bucket list. One of my favorites, pictured below, was riding an ostrich!
 Wanting to continue that tradition this summer, I got to opportunity to drive across America with a good friend who will be spending the summer in Seattle. We left from Nashville and took a two week, cross country adventure that ended in Seattle this weekend! It was quite a whirlwind of fun explorations, and there will be more info to come, but here is out picture after completing the I-40 (formerly known as Route 66!) on the pier in Santa Monica!
More pictures and details to come soon! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment