Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Football Time in Tennessee

Although I am not typically a die-hard football fan, it is one of the things I really missed while I was living in Germany. I love the comraderie as the fans cheer for their team, I love the social side of the tailgates, and I love the low-key nights that follow a fun day of football.


So, needless to say, I was stoked for my first game as a Vanderbilt student. Although they ended up losing to Ole Miss at the last minute, it was still a fun evening with friends new and old.


And, because we were such enthusiastic fans, Bizzell and I made it onto the jumbo tron for a few seconds of fame [and lots of text messages from friends saying they saw us!]


I am excited about this fall and all the fun football games and tailgates that will ensue. But before the craziness of game days really hits, for one last weekend of summer, I am beach bound!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment